,

Watch Donaire vs Mathebula Online

Are you ready to Watch Donaire vs Mathebula Online - one of my favorite upcoming best boxer of Philippine is now will fight and fight again on the ring. Guy's dont forget to watch this upcoming fight of Nonito Donaire on July 7, 2012.
Nonito Donaire vs Jeffrey Mathebula Live Streaming Free


Donaire, the WBO junior featherweight champ, certainly sounded on message, like he has his head screwed on straight, during a Tuesday conference call to hype the bout. "The motivation is in my heart to work toward my goals and my dreams," said the California-based boxer, who won a decision over Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. in February in his last outing, his first at 122. "To be a unified champion then challenge anyone out there and make it undisputed is a dream and hopefully I can make it happen. Like Bob (Arum) said, there are incredible fighters in this weight class and we are going to take them.And I am going to keep all the belts. Mathebula is the IBF guy and he is an incredible fighter and we can’t look past him. Mathebula is a very tough fighter. He is a tall guy, the tallest fighter I will have faced and I know Cameron (Dunkin, manager) is nervous about it. But he’s always nervous. He’s always looking out for his fighters, that’s how he is. But I told Cameron I wanted this fight. I knew this guy would motivate me and he made me train as hard as I did. I don’t know what to expect because he is so tall."


Donaire versus Mathebula Online